SBA has notified us of changes to the process of applying for SBA Disaster loans. This process allows for higher volumes of applications. Please share this information with your constituents as appropriate. We will keep you updated as we receive relevant information.
Changes to the application process:
- it’s no longer live for on line upload (New Application Screen)
- Now it directs you to print the forms (New Application Screen)
- You then manually fill downloaded documents and
- then upload them to “box” – Upload Your Loan Documents
- If the applicant wants to mail documents:
U.S. Small Business Administration
Processing and Disbursement Center
14925 Kingsport Rd.
Ft. Worth, TX 76155-2243
If you have any questions, please contact 1-800-659-2955 or (TTY) (800) 877-8339
- If you want to check “Application Status” it refers you to call or email (Front 2 Pages attachment screen)
Please contact us directly, or refer your constituents to us, as needed with economic development, small business lending or procurement technical assistance issues.
Thanks to Melinda Wilson, Assistant Director of Economic Development, SE CT Enterprise Region