The Connecticut Economic Resource Center (CERC) and the Connecticut Economic Development Association (CEDAS) will be conducting municipal Economic Development Training at the New London Science and Technology High School on Wednesday June 20th at 4:30pm. RSVP via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The free 90 minute workshop is geared to ALL who impact economic development, and is designed to get everyone working collaboratively. The curriculum will answer the following questions:
• What is economic and community development?
• Who is responsible for economic development?
• What role does/should your “economic development team” and community play?
• How do you convince your residents and businesses of the importance of economic development?
• How is your municipal economy impacted by the state, region and global economy?
Additionally, attendees will receive information about research, marketing and general economic development practices, as well as resources and tools available to achieve economic development results.